RSS

one key to walking through suffering | A Holy Experience

29 Feb

Originally published on Ann Voskamp’s blog,  A Holy Experience, “One Key to Walking Through Suffering” was written by Bethany Hoang.  Bethany co-authored The Justice Calling: Where Passion Meets Perseverance with Kristen Deede Johnson.  She asks how we continue to believe that God is good, that He loves us, is a God of justice who heals and restores in the face of the extreme suffering we see in our world today.  Follow the link below highlighted in red to read the article and soak up the beauty and freedom of restorative lament.

God invites our questions and pleadings rather than our despair and silence.

Source: one key to walking through suffering | A Holy Experience

Leave a comment

Posted by on February 29, 2016 in Adversity, Faith, Grief, Links

Leave a comment