RSS

He’s Close to the Broken-Hearted

12 Dec

No one likes pain. But it is a necessary part of life. And loss is one of the most excruciating pains. But we can have this confidence which helps us when we experience pain. When our hearts are br…

Source: He’s Close to the Broken-Hearted

Leave a comment

Posted by on December 12, 2016 in Faith, Grief

Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture